Are you done with all your holiday shopping? I am, well almost! Here are five great gift ideas for your friends and family.
- Books – A no brainer, right? Well for those who like to read it is. Instead of giving just a book (or a few), partner them with a travel mug, the recipients favorite coffee or tea flavors and maybe some cookies or biscotti. (Click here for a yummy holiday biscotti recipe.) Package it up in a basket with a big bow and you’re set. Gift done!
- Garmin Approach S3 – the full-featured sports watch and golf GPS in one, perfect for the golfer in your life. This watch comes pre-loaded with over 14,000 USand Canadian courses and can measure individual shot distances along with calculating the golfer’s exact distances to the front, back and middle of the greens – all in real time.
- Davidsbeenhere Travel Luggage Scale – never get charged for an overweight suitcase again. This handy little gadget has an easy to read LCD screen, will measure weight up to 110 lbs. and is powered by a 2032 lithium battery (not included, so don’t forget to purchase the battery).
- Innergie mCube Slim 9zzzz5 95 Watt Universal AC Adapter with USB – You can charge or plug in virtually anything from notebooks, to mobile devices, and whatever electronics that need power. It’s great for travel as it comes with a number of adapters (all in a carrying case), you may decide to leave your other chargers at home.
- National Geographic Talk Abroad SIM–Card – The perfect gift for someone taking their next holiday abroad! This card allows you to roam seamlessly from country to country with one phone number while still enjoying excellent rates. You’ll definitely want this card if you’re traveling in Western Europe as it offers unlimited free incoming calls.
These are just a few holiday gift ideas for your loved ones. Contact us today if you’re in need of book recommendations or travel destination ideas! We’ve got some great trips coming up in 2013!